Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday Featuring Shabby Apple!

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a great holiday!  Today's Tuesday Shoesday is a little unusual because I'm going to be featuring a specific store, Shabby Apple.  I don't usually do this with the exception of Etsy, but I'll be honest and just tell you to expect to see more fashion posts about this shop, which I only discovered this morning, because it's seriously as though someone said, "Hey let's open a 'Stuff Laura Whitney Likes' store!"  In fact I just ordered my first Shabby Apple dress! (review to come later)  But it's Tuesday shoesday so I'll leave the super adorable vintage style dresses until tomorrow.  Today it's just super adorable vintage-inspired shoes!  Here are my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?