Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Workwear Wednesday

Another addition to Workwear Wednesday, and this time I'm focusing on blouses!  I feel like we had maybe a decade where the blouse almost disappeared and all ladies wore to work were button down dress shirts.  But the blouse is back in a big way now and I'm itching to add a few to my wardrobe!  Blouses are pretty boss when you think about it. They're comfortable, often roomy, without looking messy and they can dress up any pair of jeans!  My only problem is I have a bigger chest and I'm worried that the pattered blouse I'm drawn to would make me look, um, fat.  Any thoughts?  Can big chested ladies rock a pattered blouse without looking gigantic?  {Images via Pinterest}

I love this blouse as well as the color combo!
pretty patterns from anthropology
Okay so my chest is way to large to pull this look off but how cute is this really!
I love how tidy (i.e. well tailored) & classic this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?