Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MN Designer Joins BHLDN!

If you haven't sauntered over to the BHLDN site for a few weeks you'll notice some new items now, including some uber cute sashed from Minneapolis accessories designer Laura Nelle!  Laura is the designer/owner of Nelle Handbags and she's kinda got my dream career.  Okay, so I've never met her but I've been following her work for a while now!   And it should be no surprise to any designer that it was one of her dreams was to design something for the BHLDN collection!   (add that to my list of "some day" goals!)  You can order Laura Nelle's super sweet "Seeing Double Sash" here.  Also below are some other newer goodies from BHLDN!   *Sigh*  I wish I could buy them all! 

Seeing Double Sash
lace coverlet
lace cape
For Esme Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?