Thursday, February 3, 2011

Featured Etsy Artist: CicaleTdesigns

It's been a while since I've featured an Etsy artist, too long really, so when I stumbled upon CicaleTdesigns I had to share what is some of the most beautiful jewelry design I've seen for a long time!  I'm just drooling over several of her pieces, mainly the pretty pretty earrings!   And I'm normally not even an earrings kinda gal.  I think what really refreshing about her work is that it's very wearable.  So often right now your see big elaborate necklace designs with heaps of ribbons, chunky chains and vintage baubles that, while very beautiful, just aren't practical for most outings.  This jewelry is beautiful enough to wear to a formal event but practical enough to wear while walking the dog.  You can shop CicaleTdesigns by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?